Visa on arrival is a quick and easy way to obtain your visa to Vietnam. Besides, applying online is more secure and less requirements compared to other modes. Here are some required documents for preparing to get your visa on arrival.
1, Get your Approval Letter online via Instant Vietnam Visa. You need to prepare:
- Computers, smart phone or tablets with internet access.
- Passport with validity of at least 06 months from your arrival date.
- A credit card
Follow and fill up all required information in our visa online application form then send to us. You can expect to receive your Private Approval Letter within 48 hours (rush application process is available). Print out the letter and stick it to your travel document.
2, Get your visa stamped at the airport. You need to prepare following documents:
- Passport (at least 6 months of validity).
- Arrival/Exit form
- 02 photos (passport size of 4*6 cm).
- Approval Letter (sent by us).
- Cash in USD for stamping fee (Learn more about Visa Fees)